I wanted to blog.
There's just too many things on my mind which I wanted to say yet I dont want others to know.
What irony the world is. Or rather, how can I be so irony?
Certain things, some part of me wanted people to know yet I also dont want them to know. Okay. world is just so irony isn't it?
Time heals all wounds.
That's why I am waiting.
.....
I am still waiting.
....
Waiting for?
For the scars left behind to be fade away.
What scars? The Chicken pox scars.
Waiting waiting waiting. I think instead of waiting, I should make my skin tone darker. Then the scars wont be so visible.
But still it's there.
You know it's there.
So why on earth do people kid themselves?
People are always trying to make themselves believe in things that are opposite of the truth?
Why on earth am I typing all these? I guess I am also the many other people who have been trying to kid myself will all the supposedly truth.
Wednesday, August 06, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment